The SAM4s ER-390M is a Commercial Grade Cash Register Featuring a Full Size Heavy-Duty Steel Cash Drawer, POS-Grade Thermal Printer, and Key Lock Security for Voids, Returns and Reports. The SAM4s ER-390M is a perfect choice for any small retail or food service business. The quiet, high-speed thermal printer provides receipts that match the quality of high-cost POS equipment. Built-in memory can be assigned to capture transaction information for later sorting and review (electronic journal.) The flexible SAM4s ER-390M keyboard can be configured with the exact functions you require, providing security, cash control and critical sales information.
• 90 Position Spill-Resistant Keyboard
• Two RS-232C Communications Ports For POS Peripherals – PC, Credit, Kitchen Printer, Coin Dispenser, Scale, Pole Display or Video Surveillance
• Fast 13.3 Lines per Second Print Speed
• Drop-In Paper Loading and Graphic Logo Printing
• 2-Line, Backlit, Liquid-Crystal, Alpha-Numeric Display
• Optional Direct Connect PC Utility is Available to Create, Save and Load Your ECR Programs – The Utility Can Also Poll Reports and Your Electronic Journal for Quick and Easy Transaction Reviews
• Optional Internal Magnetic Card Reader
• Compatible with Datacap’s DataTranTM Credit Terminal
• Electronic Journal Captures Transaction Information
• 500 price look-ups (PLUs) are available for open or preset item registration. For direct registrations (departments), 60 NLUs (PLUs) are located on the ER-390M keyboard.
• Four Tax Rates, Tax Tables or Value Added Tax
• Full size heavy duty metal cash drawer with compulsory drawer switch. Large 5 bill / 5 coin compartment insert tray.
• Two-line alpha-numeric LCD front display.
• Ten-digit position pop-up rear display.
• 24-hour real-time clock with automatic day and date change.
• 3,000 lines electronic journal are available.
• 20 Group totals to accumulate totals of individual PLUs that are assigned to each group. Each PLU can be assigned to up to three different groups.
• 10 clerks or cashiers with separate report totals.
• A partial programmable keyboard allows customized placement of functions, as they are needed.
• Food stamp sorting and tendering for stores that accept food stamp payments.
• Tax shift and tax exemption functions.
• Check, Cash, and up to eight Charge keys.
• Management X and Z reports include financial, PLU, clerk, group and sales by hour.
* Product pictured with optional Mag Card Reader
* All product features are subject to change without notice. All product and company names are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.