The SAM4s ER-380 Cash Register is a perfect choice for any small retail or food service business. The high-speed thermal printer provides receipts that match the quality of high-cost POS equipment. Built-in memory can be assigned to capture transaction information for later sorting and review (electronic journal). The flexible SAM4s ER-380 Cash Register keyboard can be configured with the exact functions you require, providing security, cash control and critical sales information.
• Drop-In Paper Loading and Graphic Logo Printing
• Electronic Journal Captures Transaction Information 500 PLUs; 12 PLU Category Keys (NLUs)
• Up To 10 Clerks or Cashiers With Separate Report Totals
• Four Tax Rates or Tax Tables With Value Added Tax (VAT) Capability
• RS-232C Communications Port For POS Peripherals – Scale, Kitchen Printer, Coin Dispenser, Pole Display, or PC
• Full size heavy duty metal cash drawer with open drawer switch. Large 5 bill / 5 coin compartment insert tray.
• Ten position front and rear displays with a rear pop-up display standard.
• 24-hour real-time clock with automatic day and date change.
• 4000 lines electronic journal are available.
• 500 price look ups (PLUs) are available for open or preset item registration. For direct registrations, 12 NLUs (PLUs) are located on the SAM4s ER-380 keyboard.
• 20 group totals to accumulate totals of individual PLUs that are assigned to each group. Each PLU can be assigned to up to three different groups.
• Up to 10 clerks or cashiers with separate report totals.
• A partial programmable keyboard allowing customized placement of functions, as they are needed.
• Food stamp sorting and tendering for stores that accept food stamp payments.
• Check, cash, and up to eight charge keys.
• Management X and Z reports include financial, PLU, clerk, group and sales by hour.
*All product features are subject to change without notice. All product and company names are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.